Commitment, Performance and Integrity
Triad’s multi-disciplined experience and development services capabilities combine to form a development team that is characterized by commitment, performance and integrity. Triad is committed to project coordination and completion from the pre-development planning stage through project close-out and occupancy.
From concept through completion, Triad brings an owner’s perspective to development services, and the value of this perspective cannot be over-emphasized and is rarely duplicated. This perspective drives us to focus on coordination, management and communication of all projects tasks with the development team, including the end user. Our comprehensive quality assurance and control, combined with our client driven attitude have allowed us to earn a track record of client satisfaction by delivering a quality project on schedule, within budget and in accordance with the program established design parameters.
The pre-development phase:
- Program coordination and analysis
- Selection of planning, architectural and engineering team
- Site evaluation
- Code and zoning review
- Origination of critical path schedule
- Conceptual budgeting with realistic cost parameters
- Utility verification
- Property survey coordination
- Geotechnical report coordination
- Environmental survey coordination
- Architectural and engineering plans and design development coordination,
- Budget and schedule verification
- Identification of value engineering, fast-track and cost savings alternatives
- Permitting and approvals
- General contractor bid solicitation
Construction and project management includes:
- General contractor evaluation
- Selection and contract negotiations
- Construction commencement and administration
- Project cost control coordination
- Monthly draw preparation
- Change order administration
- Schedule reviews
- Quality control through punch-list administration
- Project close-out documentation and coordination
From the conceptual phase through construction and completion, Triad has earned a track record of surpassing the client’s expectations by providing build-to-suit development services with creativity, flexibility, and integrity. The client is included as an integral part of the team in each stage of predevelopment, pre-construction, construction and completion of the development. In addition, all aspects of a build-to-suit project will be conducted on an open-book basis and consistent communication will ensure a transparent approach.
Our full disclosure, open-book approach gives our clients complete flexibility to evaluate value-engineering alternatives and scope changes. In addition to fostering a partnership attitude, this approach builds a foundation of trust and respect that allows Triad to deliver a quality project that meets the clients specific design requirements and is completed on schedule and within budget.
Triad‘s principals have developed a wide range of build-to-suit projects throughout the Southeast and Southwest for companies such as IBM, Westinghouse, Premier Professional Systems, Boeing, Chrysler, Lockheed, AEgis Technologies, CAS, Nortel, EKA Chemicals, Travelers, an international joint venture between Nestle and L’Oreal, Gartner Group and the U S Government.
Depending on the user’s objectives, Triad may develop on a fee-only basis or own the completed property. Alternatively, at the user’s election, many build-to-suit projects are structured to allow the tenant or its shareholders to own the property.